Monday, October 28, 2019

Demonstrate A Range Of Communication Essay Example for Free

Demonstrate A Range Of Communication Essay When meeting an individual patient’s communication needs, a range of methods must be used. On the ward I work on, patient A has a long history of putting this in her ears, because of this she has an impairment of her hearing. This impairment can affect her emotional wellbeing, she often becomes frustrated when be spoken to due to not being able to hear people clearly. To communicate with Patient A more effectively, I would take into consideration my positioning, making sure I am standing face on to her. From my experience I have found this alone works however I have considered using pictorial aids, referral to the GP for a hearing aid and written communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment